Providing Vigorous Criminal Defense Representation
Dealing with the criminal justice system in Kentucky can be an overwhelming experience. Not only are you dealing with unfamiliar procedures and processes, but the consequences of getting it wrong are significant. Trying to represent yourself is as wise as trying to perform a medical operation on yourself. Get a professional on your side. Here at the Owensboro law firm of Gordon Goetz Johnson Caldwell, PSC, we can provide the professional legal counsel and representation you seek in criminal defense cases throughout Western Kentucky. Regardless of whether you have been charged with a misdemeanor or a federal felony, you can count on our criminal law attorneys to diligently advocate for your rights and freedom.
Handling Everything From Drunk Driving To Insurance Fraud
Our firm is equipped to resolve a wide array of state and federal charges, including but not limited to:
- White collar offenses — We defend professionals charged with mail and wire fraud, health care fraud, money laundering, tax evasion and other offenses.
- Drunk driving — If you have been charged with driving under the influence (DUI), we can fight to get the charges reduced or dismissed. Our firm can also work to protect your driver’s license from being suspended or revoked.
- Drug offenses — From charges of selling marijuana to charges of manufacturing methamphetamine, we know how to develop a strategic defense based on the facts of the case.
- Theft crimes — We represent clients charged with shoplifting, auto theft, burglary, embezzlement and related crimes.
- Sex crimes — Our attorneys handle sex offense cases with discretion and respect, working to keep you off the sex offender registry whenever possible.
- Violent crimes — Our firm is experienced in handling charges that range from assault and robbery to manslaughter.
Our firm also offers jail litigation services for individuals who have suffered from assaults while incarcerated. Even while serving a jail or prison sentence, individuals have rights.
Don’t Wait To Consult An Attorney
One of the most important things you can do after you are charged with a crime is to talk to an experienced lawyer. He or she can explain your legal rights and help you craft a plan of action for protecting those rights. Don’t wait until it’s too late — schedule an initial consultation today. Simply call Gordon Goetz Johnson Caldwell, PSC, at 270-684-5757. You can also reach our Owensboro office online.